A selection of sandwiches ~ Ham Pie Sandwiches

13 April 2012

A selection of sandwiches


Homemade sourdough (thanks to Veronica) with dijon mustard, parsley, green and red pepper, mushrooms, red onion, and gouda, baked in the toaster oven.


Tempeh marinated in soy sauce, olive oil, barbecue sauce components (molasses, lemon slices, ketchup, dijon, etc), garlic, ginger, and lots of hot sauce and sriracha, then seared and layered with plenty of lettuce, tomato, and red onion on toasted sunflower & flaxseed bread.


Grilled mozzarella and mushrooms with dijon on whole wheat, with a tiny baby clementine.

Yes, I do have three partial loaves of bread at home right now. Why do you ask?

4 comments:

Marissa said...

The grilled mozzarella and mushroom with dijon makes my mouth water! Just happen to have everything for this in the fridge; looks like lunch. :)

Jes said...

Your posts always time perfectly with my lunch--now if only I could nab one of those amazing looking sandwiches from you! I'm all about that open-face toasty one.

Eileen said...

Oh no, lunch temptation! I hope you guys get to the bread and cheese sooner rather than later. :)

Katie @ Veggie and the Beast said...

Oh my goodness, you've made me so hungry for lunch. Or at least what I wish my lunch looked like today :)