I hope you had one of these:
We had plenty of leftovers. Fortunately, pumpkin pie also makes an excellent breakfast.
The final menu went as follows:
- crackers, pickles, olives, pretzels, and various snacky business
- black bean sweet potato soup
- mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy
- green salad with homemade red wine dijon vinaigrette
- coconut oil & cashew pumpkin pie
We were also supposed to have copious roasted veg--two trays--but managed to burn both of them through not paying attention. That's ok, though--there was certainly plenty of everything else.
A good time was had by all.
I hope everyone in the US is having a great holiday weekend!