I win Thanksgiving leftover breakfast! ~ Ham Pie Sandwiches

28 November 2012

I win Thanksgiving leftover breakfast!

Thanksgiving leftover scramble with egg, mashed potato, olives, artichoke hearts, parsley, mushroom gravy, and a side salad

For Thanksgiving leftover breakfast, I made an omelet. Okay, really it was a scramble. It consisted of egg, mashed potato, chopped olives, artichoke hearts (not from Thanksgiving but in the fridge) and parsley. I grabbed a handful of lettuce and made myself a little side salad with red wine dijon vinaigrette.

Then I put a lot of hot mushroom gravy on my omelet. (Er, scramble.)

What? It was one of the best breakfasts ever.

3 comments:

Jes said...

Now *that* looks like a good breakfast. I swear, the best part about Thanksgiving is using up the leftovers. I made a frittata w/ my leftover dressing--win!

Joanne said...

Fabulous use of leftovers!!

Ruthy (Omeletta) said...

winner winner chicken dinner! Gravy on your scramble? Why haven't I thought of that!?